General Election – Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Important dates for the General Election:
- August 20 – last day for local boards to approve placing a question on the ballot.
- August 29 – last day to fill vacancies for County Offices (vacancy that occurred after Primary).
- August 30 – last day to withdraw name from ballot
- September 6 – last day to file as a write-in candidate
- September 27 – first day for early voting in the County Clerk’s office.
- October 9 – last day for changes/additions to a voter’s registration.
- October 22 – first day for early voting at various polling locations.
- November 1 – last day to receive an application for a mail-out ballot.
Election results are posted at www.libertysystemsllc.com
Consolidated Election – Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Important dates for the Consolidated Election:
- September 18 – First day to collect signatures on petitions.
- December 10-17 – Filing period @ the Village Clerk’s office.
- January 14 – Last day to approve resolution for referenda on ballot.
- January 24 – Last day to certify candidates names for ballot with County Clerk.
- January 31 – Last day to file as a write-in candidate with County Clerk.
- March 5 – Last day for changes to voter’s registration.