General Election – Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Important dates for the General Election:
- August 20 – last day for local boards to approve placing a question on the ballot.
- August 29 – last day to fill vacancies for County Offices (vacancy that occurred after Primary).
- August 30 – last day to withdraw name from ballot
- September 6 – last day to file as a write-in candidate
- September 27 – first day for early voting in the County Clerk’s office.
- October 9 – last day for changes/additions to a voter’s registration.
- October 22 – first day for early voting at various polling locations.
- November 1 – last day to receive an application for a mail-out ballot.
Early voting for the November 6, 2018 General Election will be available in the Bureau County Clerk’s office, 700 South Main Street, Princeton, beginning Thursday, September 27th. The office will be open 8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday. The Clerk’s office will also be open on Saturday, October 27 and Saturday, November 3 from 8:00am – 2:00pm. Due to Courthouse security, you will not be able to enter with a cell phone. From October 22 thru November 2, early voting will also be available at the Princeton Moose Lodge, 1339 North Euclid Avenue from 8:00am – 4:00pm and the Spring Valley City Hall, 215 North Greenwood Street from 9:00am – 3:00pm, Monday thru Friday.
Click here for an absentee ballot application.
Click here for a sample ballot.
Election results are posted at www.libertysystemsllc.com
Consolidated Election – Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Important dates for the Consolidated Election:
- September 18 – First day to collect signatures on petitions.
- December 10-17 – Filing period @ the Village Clerk’s office.
- January 14 – Last day to approve resolution for referenda on ballot.
- January 24 – Last day to certify candidates names for ballot with County Clerk.
- January 31 – Last day to file as a write-in candidate with County Clerk.
- March 5 – Last day for changes to voter’s registration.