Add to Calendar
May 20, 2019 @ 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Brush will be collected, weather permitting.
- Crews will pick up tree and shrub trimmings that are from 3′ – 8′ in length and up to 6″ in diameter.
- Piles should not exceed 4′ X 8′ in size.
- Larger branches and items such as stumps, roots and professional tree trimmings will not be collected.
- Bundles should not be tied or bound and are to be stacked with the cut end toward the street.
- Crews will start working early in the morning and make one pass only through the area.