Let me be the first to welcome you to the Village of Ladd.
Incorporated in 1890, The Village of Ladd, taking its name from George D. Ladd, of Peru, Illinois, was originally a construction camp settled in 1888 by workers from railroad companies that were extending track through this area to serve a grain elevator and coal mine.
Today, the Village is home to 1,295 citizens.
Whether Ladd is home to your family or to your business, our family of elected and appointed village officials and employees are poised to assure you that the needs of the people of our community are met around the clock.
We are proud of our history and we fondly remember our heritage. But just as important, we celebrate our prosperity and look forward to our exciting future!
Welcome to the Web Page of the Village of Ladd!
Rhonda Bezely, Village Clerk
121 North Main Avenue
PO Box 305
Ladd IL 61329
Phone: (815) 894-2440
FAX: (815) 894-2879
8:00 am – 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday
- Utility Payments
- Notary Service
- Voter Registration
- Dog Tags
- Yard Waste Stickers
- Golf Cart Registration
- Building & Demolition Permit Applications
- Sidewalk Replacement Applications
- Electric Service Upgrade Applications
- Standby Generator Applications
- Zoning Variance Request Applications
- Peddler Permit Applications
- Liquor License Applications
- Park Shelter Reservations
- Ladd Community Center Reservations
- Vacation Security Check Requests
- Freedom of Information Requests
- P2D2 (Prescription Pill Drug Disposal) Dropbox
Village President Frank Cattani
Village Clerk Rhonda Bezely
Trustee Jim Manning
Trustee Dave Margherio
Trustee Jan Martin
Trustee Dan Nelson
Trustee Molly Thrasher
Trustee Mike Urbanowski
President Pro-tem Jim Manning
Village Attorney Patrick Barry
Village Treasurer Julie Koch
Village Engineer Chamlin & Associates
General Superintendent Doug Englehaupt
Police Chief Bill Gaefcke
Building Inspector Barry Flanagan
School Crossing Guards
Ladd Community Center Board