The process to register a golf cart in the Village of Ladd:
- Download the Golf Cart Inspection Checklist.
- Verify that your golf cart is equipped with the items on the checklist.
- Download and complete the Golf Cart Registration and Certification.
- Contact the Ladd Police Department to arrange an inspection of your golf cart.
- A Ladd PD officer will visit to inspect your cart and photograph it.
- Upon Police Department approval, visit the Village Clerk’s office to sign the Release of Liability and to purchase the $25 golf cart sticker. Stickers are valid for one year from April 1st to March 31st. A new sticker must be purchased each year.
- Operate your golf cart according to the rules and regulations set forth in Ladd Village Ordinance #1029.
- Refer to the map for the designated streets to cross IL Route 89/Main Avenue.